Terms and Conditions For Online Payments
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:‐
• All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The Gwalior Glory High School reserves the right to change the fees as per government directions.
• Your payment will normally reach the Gwalior Glory High School account within two working days.
• Gwalior Glory High School is not responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment due to incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. The Gwalior Glory High School also cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/ debit card supplier for any reason. If the card supplier declines payment, Gwalior Glory High School is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
• In no event will the Gwalior Glory High School be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
• Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management of Gwalior Glory High School, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the Gwalior Glory High School to refund the Fees (or part there of) unless such Fees (or part there of) have previously been paid.
• The total e‐payment online transactions are executed using state of the art technology to ensure secured transaction.
• The Gwalior Glory High School is not directly involved in the online payment system but it is being run through the service provider.
• In the event that the Student does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the Student to check with the Gwalior Glory High School that the payment has been accepted.
• The Student shall remain responsible for the Tuition Fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the Gwalior Glory High School in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to the Gwalior Glory High School.
• Please note that the Gwalior Glory High School holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct statements, quotes or descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong information.
• Further, Gwalior Glory High School has every right to bring about legal action on students who misuse / alter / reproduce the content/ information available on the website.