Admission for the academic year commences in the first week of December. Students, whose registration forms along with the prescribed fee and other documents are received in the office are called as per vacancy created.
Students from classes 1 to class 8 : Students are admitted on the basis of the previous class report card of the child.
Students for Classes 9 and 10 : Students must appear in a Test in English, Hindi and Maths based on previous class syllabus.Test scores above 70% are considered for admission.
Students for admission in Class 11 : Class X is a terminal stage in the 10+2 scheme of education followed by the school. Admission of all eligible students to class XI is subject to their exemplary academic performance in class X. The SGAI apptitude test will also be a criteria for alloting the stream. Regularity in attendance consistent academic performance, good conduct and exemplary behaviour are the essentials for admission to Class XI. The students have to apply for admission within ten days of the declaration of result. However, provisional admissions will be given to students of the school based on the above mentioned criteria.
• Vacancies from classes I to IX and XI are created based on withdrawal of students by parents against TC.
• Information related to the vacancies is available with the school office and the website.
• Parents who seek admission are asked to fill up an Information form.
• Depending upon the vacancies taken out class wise after receipt of TC applications, admission is given to students.
AGE : (in Years, as on 31st March of that Academic Session)
* CLASS I : 6 years
Documents Required at the time of Registration/Admission
1. Admission form duly completed.
2. Attested copy of the Municipal Corporation Birth Certificate.
3. Transfer certificate of the previous school from Class UKG onwards is required for admission.
4. Two Passport sized photographs of the child being admitted.
5. Photocopy of the original marks sheet of last examination passed in previous school.
6. A Medical Certificate from a Government Hospital, or from a recognized clinic only, declaring the health status of the child as per the CBSE Health Record Format.