ONLINE FEE PAYMENT
OFFLINE FEE PAYMENT
- Click on HDFC Bank Logo.
- Fill in the admission number.
- All the due fees will be reflected on the screen, please select the appropriate fee.
- Click on “Proceed” tab for payment.
- On next page click on “Pay Now” for payment.
- On next page choose method of payment (Net Banking / Debit Card/Credit Card).
- Click on “Proceed” and to payment gateway and pay the dues. The receipt will be generated and the same can be printed or saved for future reference.
- Walk into branch of HDFC bank with admission number of your child. A payment challan will be generated showing amount due for payment. You can pay due amount through cash/cheque/DD/PO and get receipt of payment from branch.
- All parents will receive a SMS at the beginning of every month, which contains a link for Fee payment. While clicking on the link, Parents will be routed to the payment page, where they need to mention admission no. to make the fee payments.
- If any parent does not receive a SMS (which contains Payment link) at the beginning of the month because of any technical or other reason than even he has to pay dues of their ward/s before due date as per procedures given above in online/offline mode of payment.
- Any change in mobile number has to be informed in writing to the school.
- Parents should save admission number of their child for the purpose of payment of school fees.
- If parent is making payment through other bank cheque (other than HDFC Bank) then he/she needs to carry challan in two copies.
- For any query relating to online mode of fee payment you can contact HDFC Bank Phone no. 0751- 4922498, 4922378, 4922493 & Mob No. 9826028514 during Bank Hours.
- For any query related to fee payment, you may contact at School Phone no 0751 - 2449440, 2634101 and Mobile No 9425114004, 7770974364 during school hours.
- If parents are not able to make payment through online payment mode because of any network error or other technical error then they have to pay fee dues through offline payment mode before due date. The management of the school will not be responsible in any way for the same.